I love the bags from Vacum Sealers Unlimited!!! Pics included!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased their bags, based on reviews on this site.

Awesome Bags and a GREAT Price!

Todd

X2

I just purchased some....altho I didn't read this forum in time so no discount  :(

They are in shipping right now.  I haven't used them yet but based on all the good things I hear I know I won't be disappointed.

I ordered some the other week they got to me quickly and I have tried them, they don't seem as heavy as the FS bags, but I like the way they work, I will be buying more of them now that I have tried them, Maybe I will even remember to call for a discount code.

Dave, if you signed into their site you shouldn't have to call for the discount as they give a returning customer discount.

On the other hand, calling Lisa would not be something you would regret.

Good luck and good smoking.

Hi Frosty,

Sorry, but I think the shipping charges would be outrageous.  I do NOT mark up for shipping and just charge what I am charged, but I think that if I shipped to South Africa it would be super expensive. 

~ Lisa

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Hi All,

I saw this post and had to try these bags out.  The prices are awesome!  I just got my order today.  Premium bags (a mix of 12 inch and 8 inch). 

While I haven't used these yet, they don't seem as heavy duty as the food saver bags.  Will update after my first use to compare with FoodSaver brand bags.

Cya!

Following up in my earlier post... These bags are great! They did seem thinner than the food saver brand, but they are awesome! maybe it's the fact that food saver bags are textured, hence giving a feel of more thickness.

For the price, these can't be beat. I'm a believer!

Let me know what you think when you get them.
45.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky