I Knew It!!!!!! HELP!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey that thread was for those of us who don't always get it right. It helps the new people out - like yourself - to know that it's okay if you make a mistake. Just improvise, learn, and move on to the next smoke.

Glad it all turned out for you.

If anyone ever tells yo they've never messed something up telling them their lying! We've all done something less than perfect.

Two suggestions
1 - get two or more gas bottles keep one unused and full at all times
2 - If you want to nap get one of those digital probes with the remote beeper thing and keep it hanging on you ballcap or on your pillow so you can run when the fire needs to be tended.

Go easy on yourself - stuff happens to us all that's how we learn!

I hate to admit it, but I did have two bottles. Of course my backup was empty......(hits self in head)
No more naps!

Just a note, I have always thought this is what makes competitions so tense, and why it's so important when you go into business to have something a little more full proof to smoke on. Not to mention being able to have a life on the side.

After two years of all nighters at festivals I finally figured out why I had to go with the Friedrich Smoker.....I wanted to get some sleep and enjoy the ooos and aaahs from the customers...not to mention I sometimes forget to ask for money for the food after being up all night!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky