I just got back from our local Rib Fest event and I am a bit disappointed.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is a bit off topic, but many are referring to restaurants and Mom and pop shops, so I want to give my 2 cents on that.

If I want a good meal at a good price and good menu choices, I always look for a Diner.

proof of what youre talking about...anybody remember that video that was posted awhile back with the guy who made the "best bbq ribs ever"...in a kitchen where he boiled his ribs? we were ready to lynch the guy!!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
   i think we all have a different standard for our BBQ because no one here will settle for mediocrity. we are our own worst critics all of us. now ill tell you what would be a good competition......all of us getting together.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
  its too bad (and good at the same time) we are spread all over the world.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky