I hate Amazon Prime

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just dropped about $400.00 on Christmas stuff . Saved about $100.00 waiting for today's sales , but it sent me a message that I could have earned $151.00 worth of credit over the last few months if I had the CC . I always think I'll sign up for it then I forget .
It's free money in my book. We have 2 other cards that we use. Outside Amazon it's our credit union CC card that gives us 5% cash back on almost everything (including Costco and we use our Exc Membership with 2% back...ie a total of 7% back between the two, haven't paid for a Costco Exc membership in over 15 years)..... We buy almost everything we can with it.... we get an average of 1200 to 1600 back yearly on it from the CU. Then Cabela's Black for my work stuff, I get about 1000 yearly in club points with it.......Why I have nice coolers....LOL!

Reactions: chopsaw
Remember these are Canadian prices so your might differ.

So far my Black Friday spending has amounted to:

100W Foldable Solar Panel $199.40

Portable Power Station $479.00

TCL 65-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV $698.97
I will only buy electronics from brick and mortar, so i have somebody's ass to stick it up if its broken

• Haha
Reactions: KBFlyer
Latest Amazon scam is if you order 2 of an item and only receive one it's on you. Amazon gives no recourse other than the suppliers link to contact them.
Got a half order of vitamins and a half order of Swamp Cooler pads,,, and that's that. I'm out about $50.

Amazon did drop Fed Ex as a sub and that's a step forward.
Home Depot is usually cheaper but the dreaded Fed Ex delivery is a coin toss if it'll ever arrive.

Harbor Freights been reliable and cheap delivery.

I did order the book "Tasting History" and the square block Amazon Warehouse a 1/4 mile from our home delivered it same day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky