I hate Amazon Prime

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just for early Black Friday deals.
Deluxe gaming chair for the home office
Portable drill guide - turns a hand drill into a drill press
Govee permanent outdoor lights - no more taking them down each year

Then I recently came across ESP32 boards. I setup a 4 panel LED matrix to make a digital sign for my wife's birthday party on Monday. Testing it out behind me.

2023_led_matrix.jpg

Then I saw they are cheaper so I ordered 6 more panels to make it larger.
and more ESP32 boards two with microphones and two with cameras.

Reactions: Steve H
The wife just bought two PS5 VR2's. One for the oldest g-kid and one for us. This is getting crazy!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
The wife just bought two PS5 VR2's. One for the oldest g-kid and one for us. This is getting crazy!

Mona has always wanted a VR headset.

So I picked up the Meta Quest 2 , ( not even a year old ) For a great price and the better head strap BoBoVR , M@ Pro, with extra battery.
($600. no tax for $280.00 ) He needed to buy tires, I almost felt bad

We have never had one before . I have been loading apps and games on it that I think she will like ( and a couple for me :emoji_sunglasses: ) when she is not home .
And big sales on them for this Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend sales at Meta

She loves roller coasters , so I loaded 1 on there for her , Well sir I almost puked, I had to turn it off, just had a big meal before . Was not expecting that.

I think she will love this ......Or maybe not than, ALL mine I say All mine, my pretty.

And now I'm off to My Prime Amazon to pick up another battery and base charger ( BOBOVR )and mannequin head to rest it on when not in use.
With some good BF pricing.

I can't wait until Christmas night when she finally goes to bed , lol

David

Last edited:
Yeah but my CC is saved on Amazon…looking leads to clicking!
Jim
..... we have a Amazon CC that give 6% back on prime purchases...... and that one button buying is a dangerous thing....... we haven't paid for a prime membership for a long time.... at least I keep telling myself that....

I should look in to that. I do a lot on Amazon. Be nice to get a little back.

Jim
I think it's worth it.....I know my spend for black Friday was for a 2 year supply of furnace filters (Nordic Pure ‎MERV 12, made in USA). We have 2 units so it's a few but in bulk 1/4 the price from the individual HD price.

Reactions: JLeonard
. we have a Amazon CC that give 6% back on prime purchases..
I just dropped about $400.00 on Christmas stuff . Saved about $100.00 waiting for today's sales , but it sent me a message that I could have earned $151.00 worth of credit over the last few months if I had the CC . I always think I'll sign up for it then I forget .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky