I didn't stop experimenting in college

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcglenn1009

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
I marinated with Allegro marinade, then rubbed it down with spricy brown mustard, coarse black pepper, and salt.  I have two more half racks in case this turns out terrible.

c54fb38b_215.jpg

Lemon pepper seasoning.  Sounds wierd, but when it cooks it cooks out the alot of the lemon and turns out some of the best ribs. 

a74ea70c_210.jpg

The old faithful rub.

b6e9652f_214.jpg

Any thought about using marinade or spicy brown mustard? 

Lemon is good with ribs.  We use Aardvarks rub with lemon peel and smoked in cherry and that is a great flavor.  I'll be waiting for the finished product.

It looks very tasty, I also liked to cook in college, these were excellent times, I graduated from college 2 years ago, I work as a speechwriting company uk.papersowl.com now in Great Britain, for me it is a great experience, if you are interested to write me, I will be glad to communicate.

Last edited:
Can't say I've ever marinated ribs before. How'd they turn out?

Chris

Looking good buddy! I too was a college guy for free! Football deal. Spent my time getting educated? Chasing girls, fishing and hunting with my buddies and drinking a little beer. Learned to cook as well. Good forum. I have learned a ton!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky