I Can Smell Smoke Again!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinGame

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 11, 2018
Sullivan, IN
Well, not quite yet. But the Camp Chef is ready to go again!

After having a controller switch break couple weeks ago on the Camp Chef pellet, I have been depending on the griddle and propane grill for meals. Kudos to Camp Chef CS for sending a new controller. They were responsive in getting it shipped and FedEx was their normal ... slow ... in getting it here (scheduled to arrive Sat., arrived 6pm last night ... should be glad they didn't lose it like a couple other packages in the past year). Installed it a few minutes ago and it seems to cycle okay and connects WIFI app.

There is a whole chicken thawing, but it won't be ready until tomorrow. It will be spatchcocked and smoked. Maybe a stuffed venison loin later in the week. Or a fattie. Or brisket (if the neighbors are around to help consume it).

Again, kudos to Camp Chef for coming through with the replacement.

Yes sir now get back to working on that bird!
Glad to hear the CC support took care of the problem.

Keith

Though I've never had to use it yet, Camp Chef is known for having great customer service, and is one of the reasons I went with them. Glad you're up and running again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky