I am trying 4 Butts for the first time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teewinot

Original poster
May 25, 2009
So far, so good! A little crowded but the smoke did its thang. I am using pecan and I am trying a new mop sauce. It is called T and T. It is sold commercially but I made my own. I think you can put about any good seasoning in the lard and vinegar base, but it smells about as good as any thing I have had on the stove.

Attachments

• IMG_4995.jpeg
    IMG_4995.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 19
Looks great. For some strange reason I never did pork butt. Did several hundred pounds of sousage but no pork butt! Mabey because its just two of us and wife for some strange reason does not partake of my labors, not that I'm complaining -more for me I say. I can always use the leftover for something else. I hate waste.

Reactions: teewinot
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky