Humphreys Long Weekender - Portland, OR

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mcyork28

Original poster
Jul 14, 2015
Up for sale is a well cared for Humphrey's Long Weekender. Asking $1600.

This has been a great smoker but I want a new stick burner so I have to sell a couple of items to fund it.

I purchased this at the end of May 2018. It's extremely efficient and has always been kept under a covered patio. I typically run it dry which helps prevent rust from forming on the inside. To my knowledge, there is no rust in it. The gaskets are in excellent shape. There are a few scuffs on the top that don't show in the pics but they are very minor. It's been well cared for.

Humphrey's charges $1500 for the basic Long Weekender. Shipping cost me $300 from St. Louis BBQ Superstore.

Accessories:
BBQ Guru Party-Q (not pictured)
Drip Tray
Performance Plate
Charcoal T-Maze (Not pictured)
Custom built cart
Pizza Stone Heat Diverter

All in it would take about $2100 to get this to your door in the Pacific Northwest. Asking $1600.

bSXXdYUl.jpg

2DK39xJl.jpg

QjPdFmwl.jpg

zXSVKodl.jpg

Pizza Stone Over The Water Pan As A Heat Sink.
xCso6kfl.jpg

rGPSnEBl.jpg

BpydMNDl.jpg

Performance Plate For ATC Connection.
hSeyCZal.jpg

https://www.humphreysbbq.com/products/the-long-weekender

Link to a YouTube video of the manufacturer showing this smoker:

Thats a good deal !guys you may hear 1500 in that video but thats ths base price.... Not just shipping either that drip tray is a must ! The heat sink is an amazing improvement . so many deals ln here get missed. Good luck man ...I'll spread the word .... Just my for sale stuff out if up would i got a couple good deals going .

Reactions: mcyork28
I don't think I feel comfortable shipping. Not sure my crating skills are sufficient to get the smoker to it's destination undamaged.

Where is your friend located?

Any chance of shipping?
If so, I'd like a number for a friend who may be interested.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky