howdy from Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

low&slow

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 10, 2007
Arlington, TX
I found this forum searching the web looking for a good brisket recipe.
Seems like a good bunch of guys and gals in here.
I am fairly new at the smoking game. I have smoked briskets, pulled pork, ribs, and I just tried my luck at a can up the butt chicken on Sat. It turned out great.
Ive had my smoker about a year now. Its a Brinkman Smokin Pit. It works pretty good but I really wanna build my own smoker out of a good solid propane tank. But this smoker will work for now.
I have a brisket in the smoker right now as we speak. Been in there since about 9am. I will post a couple of pics here later.
Just wanted to say howdy from Texas.

Welcome aboard the SMF.......... Best group of folks here, welcome to the family. Hope to hear about & see some of your secret recipes.

BTW, love your avatar!

A big welcome from Michigan, look forward to seeing those pic's
icon_lol.gif

Nice to have you with us Low'n'slow. See ya in the forums!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky