Howdy! 3 Grill Travy is here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

3GrillTravy

Original poster
Aug 22, 2023
NTX
Howdy yall, It's incredible how much I've lurked these forums haha. Figured I would go ahead and get an account setup and join the conversation.

I BBQ... a lot. I love bringing people together, making youtube bbq videos for my channel and having a good time outdoors while camping. I've recently become interested in competition so needless to say, I've been practicing. I'm based out of North Texas!

Look forward to chattin!

-3gt

Reactions: leedcn and JLeonard
Howdy yall, It's incredible how much I've lurked these forums haha. Figured I would go ahead and get an account setup and join the conversation.

I BBQ... a lot. I love bringing people together, making youtube bbq videos for my channel and having a good time outdoors while camping. I've recently become interested in competition so needless to say, I've been practicing. I'm based out of North Texas!

Look forward to chattin!

-3gt
Welcome from S Florida

Reactions: 3GrillTravy

Look forward to chattin!

-3gt
Welcome from Texas as well! Go Rangers, Cowboys, Mavericks, and Stars!

Reactions: 3GrillTravy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky