How to use the new forum.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are you referring to the "Like button" on the bottom right of each post? If so, that simply replaces the "Reputation" points we had in the other forum. The system keeps a tally of those and we can use that to give users special user titles or folks can use that to get an idea of how reliable someone's information is. This is not connected to Facebook in any way.
When I Like a post, it’s because I find it to be informative and useful. I’d like to be able to refer to them later. Is there any ways I can find a listing of the posts that I Liked?

You can bookmark the thread.. Upper right corner of post. Between the share button and the # post. You can find your bookmarks by clicking on your account details and then clicking bookmarks.

When I Like a post, it’s because I find it to be informative and useful. I’d like to be able to refer to them later. Is there any ways I can find a listing of the posts that I Liked?
What Mike said would be the easiest way to track the posts you want to revisit. To see the posts that you've liked. Just click on your moniker located at the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then click the link for reactions given. That will show you all the posts you've liked, loved, thought were funny, wowed, or sad.

Chris

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky