How to upload a photo-disregard

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
I'm try to attach a photo to my Smoked Salmon with Maple Glaze thread but I'm not having any luck. I'm using Photobucket as the file source.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Update: Oct. 22-
Boy, do I feel like a Dunce!! :oops: Here I was trying to add a picture by using the "Add an Attachment" button. Then I wake up and realize "Hey, there's an "Insert Image" icon in the Tool icon-Cool. Wouldn't you know it, I tried it and it WORKS!!! Yeehaa!!! Talk about teaching an old dog a new trick!! Bang my head against the 'puter screen enough times and I'll EVENTUALLY get it! :D

You can check out my photos in the Fish Thread "Smoked Salmon with Maple Glaze", or in the Test Thread.

So what new trick did your wife teach you ,"Old Dog"? :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky