How much smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like you guys are about to get things straightened out
icon_biggrin.gif

Now you should go to the charcoal forum and check out the modifications to make your smoker work better next time.
icon_idea.gif
cool.gif

They tasted AMAZING!! In some spots it tasted a little too smoky, but in general they were SLAMMIN'! We will be doing this again!
Thank you all so very very much.
Now I will take the time to read through this forum and see what other advice you wise GrillMasters have to offer!
See you later!
Nicole

The pic looks a little more red than it was
5697f735_vbattach12288.jpg

Sorry -- I forgot to answer msith -- I live in Allen, just North East of Dallas.

GrillMasters? Did she say GrillMasters??? I thought we were smoking and 'quing here??? Oh wait a sec, we do have a Grilling forum on here don't we?? Well, she did get the "wise" part right!!
tongue.gif

Welcome to SMF Nicole, now that you've had your baptism by fire (pun intended), you must do a couple things- Get yerself and hubby up to the Roll Call section and properly introduce yourselves, 2nd, take advantage of Tulsa Jeffs' good nature and sign up for his FREE 5-day eCourse on smoking foods, and visit often to bask in all this great smokin' knowledge!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky