How many here from your state?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy to take the bullet for all you folks that thought ya could use the location field to get this info too ;{)
Ah well

On Edit.. Hmm was I the only one?

Check your results. I did the search and it came up with some Louisiana folks missing. Oillogger, LiquidDirt and myself that I know for sure did not come up in the search I did.

Thats it? lol
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

I am not sure how this seach is suppost to work, I do the advance search for North Dakota and it shows 18 members. But my name isn't on the list. Alittle weird.

Kooke

Check your profile in UserCP. The reason the Louisiana people didn't come up is their information is entered on the "Location" line instead of the "State or Province" line. Also if City and State are entered on the Location line it will only pull you up if you search for both city and state.

I saw 66 from Kansas. If we could get one more 6 in there we can be the mark of the beast! (maybe that isn't a good thing)

The Show Me State is pulling up 103 members. I was sure hoping we were doing better than Michigan.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Chadpole, if I did it right, I show 99 for Ga..
You need to recruit at least one more to make it even.
biggrin.gif

Now we have all seen how many are from our states. How many of those are actually active members. From what I saw for VA it wasn't many. Most have never posted.

That sounds good.........i couldn't figger. I tried everything. You are so smart and talented I might add and prolly good looking I am thinking. I haven't seen a pic of you ......but I have one in my head....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky