How do I post photos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

biguglysmoker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
Kirkland Il. USA
Not the most computer smart and live by spell checker. Where do I need to go on this site to post pictures. All of the pictures I have of my smoker are on my phone. Look there but not sure where to start to post them. Thanks for any info.

I think the easiest is taptalk. You can download the app from your phone's browser. What type of phone do you have. I used to email my pictures from my phone to myself and then upload from the machine but now I just post them on facebook first and then download or use taptalk. It is a pretty darn good app and easy. I have an android phone if that helps.

Not the most computer smart and live by spell checker. Where do I need to go on this site to post pictures. All of the pictures I have of my smoker are on my phone. Look there but not sure where to start to post them. Thanks for any info.
also I saw someone actually wrote an article about posting pictures somewhere on this site the other day. You could just type into the search bar at the top of this page something like. How to post pictures or something. good luck. timber

I also have an Android phone. I have some pictures of it on Facebook but can't find the place on here to load them. Do I have to like this site on Facebook as well to get them. Big thanks for the help.

Ok, here goes. When you type a reply right above the text you see these boxes starting on the left with size. the fifth box from the left has the upload links for pictures and video. It is the first one that kind of looks like a picture. You may have to visit facebook first and click on the picture you want to download to your computer. at the bottom of that picture there click on options and then download. when that is done downloading right click on the download and select rename. that way you can name it something you will remember for future reference. then come back here and click on that picture and you will get a popup that you can browse the files on your computer. The easiest way to do it from your phone is taptalk. Or do what I do when I don't know how to get something technical done. Find a teenager. haha... I am here to help if you need anymore. let me know.

Hello and welcome from East Texas, hope you get your pictures loaded.  I also have a Android, I just email them to my computer and post from there.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky