Hot Christmas drinks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigarm's smokin

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2007
BigArm MT
Hey everyone, I need to get an idea for a drink that I can make in a crock pot for a party for my friends. All I can find is a spiced cider. Most everyone doesnt like real sweet stuff. Any ideas? I didn't find anything in the recipes.
confused.gif

Hot Brandy's are always good; and no Terry, that is not a gal !!!

Just do not leave it in the crockpot too long, it will cook out all the alchohol !!!

i am confused.......but THATS not new.........to ME.......

a hot christmas drink, is a budwieser that hasn't made it to the cooler yet

HOT WASSAL
1 gallon cider
1 c. brown sugar
6 oz. can concentrate orange juice
3 oz. can lemonade concentrate
1/4 tsp. clove powder
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
Cinnamon sticks
All in crock pot on low, started a couple hours before hand
Right before serving, a cup of Southern Comfort. Yum!

kewl Rich.....i like that........cept for the S.C. part..........him and me met once.........JUST once...........we had a parting of the ways........we won't go into what happened.......i was just BARELY a juvie....and the records are sealed.........LOLOLOLOL
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

but Capt's would do the trick here............

Dude spin the can around! It's spelled BUDWEISER!8HAHA

and i opt for any thing alcholic

sounds good Rich, but what do I put in the Wassal?
tongue.gif

Thanks Terry, I will take a look.
wink.gif

oops...missed the "sweet stuff" part. Suppose ya could drop the brown sugar and maybe go with straight fresh "squoze" lemon juice to taste, and Dude's spiced rum, or heck, maybe a whiskey/bourbon.

Ammeretto And Coffee......or To Heat It Up ..a Shot Of Vodka A Shot Of Ammeretto Then Add Hot Coffee..lol.hello

That's it. It makes the brandy stick to your ribs. You can buy Benedictine by itself but its best in B & B.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I was camping in the Great Smokey Mountians with a good buddy of mine, while on a photographic trip. He was drinking Stolies vodka because it was 23º out and we were in a tent.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
he was still shivering after he'd finished it off. While I was sitting there without a shiver. He finally asked what I was drinking. Poured him a shot glass full. "Boy, you sure are stingy with that stuff!!" As I went to answer, he down the whole shot. Needless to say he woke up the other photographers in the other tents.
biggrin.gif
It is a two punch Brandy. The first one generates some heat, the second one is the bomb exploding from the heat. It grows on you though as we polished the bottle off that night. The next morning he insisted we go down the mountain and buy another bottle
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

i had a freind in college that drank B&B like it was water....i tried sum........needless to say........i went back to budwieser......LOL

to me it is a aquired taste......but hard liqour for me anymore IS.......

quit doing it, after i got in the fight with the drawf NOT named happy

LMAO

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky