Horizon smoker company??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
After multiple broken promises given to my wife and I we had zero confidence in this company so we opted to take our businesses elsewhere.

Ordered a 16" heat plate on Aug 19th, going on the 7th week now, two emails and a voicemail and still haven't heard from them on any type of status.  Actually went last week and just bought one local because figured by the time I got it (if ever) it would be the middle of winter and worthless then.

Actually left a voicemail/email trying to get the order changed to a 20" plate due to having a friend that could use one now that I no longer need one.  I'm doubting I'll ever hear back from them.

I understand being backed up, understandable, but would be nice to know whats going on.
Yeah, that's what goes on with them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky