Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix (dry mix)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SherryT

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Crawford AL

Ingredients​

• 3/4 cup dried buttermilk powder
  • 3 TBSP dried parsley flakes
  • 1 TBSP dried chives
  • 2 TSP garlic powder
  • 2 TSP onion powder
  • 1 TBSP dried chopped onion
  • 2 tsp dried dill weed
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp pepper

Instructions​

• Combine all the dried ingredients in an airtight jar or container, will keep for up to 1 year.

• FOR DIP:

• 2 TBSP dry seasoning mix
  • 1/2 cup of mayo
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup of milk

• FOR DRESSING:

• 2 TBSP dry seasoning mix
  • 1 cup of mayo
  • 1/2 cup of milk (a little more if you like it thinner)

Awesome recipe.
The only thing significant items missing from the commercial stuff is maltodextron and xanthan and guar thickeners.
My wife always makes dip with 50/50 blend of sour cream and cream cheese. I think your recipe would make it smoother.

Awesome recipe.
The only thing significant items missing from the commercial stuff is maltodextron and xanthan and guar thickeners.
My wife always makes dip with 50/50 blend of sour cream and cream cheese. I think your recipe would make it smoother.
I've been making it for a couple of years now...let me know what you think if you give it a try!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky