Homemade nut milk?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JimGarner

Original poster
Oct 27, 2021
Hi all! As far as I know, nut milk contains a lot more nutrients than dairy milk. Hence, I want to make nut milk at home for the first time. But first, of course I have to ask you guys some tips/insights/hacks that I should notice before actually giving it a shot. It’d be nicer if you can share with me the successful recipe you have made.

I had to do a google search to see if it was possible...it is. Learned there is something called a nut milk bag that is required. Interesting but I think I'll stick with smoked nuts and cow milk.

Hi all! As far as I know, nut milk contains a lot more nutrients than dairy milk. Hence, I want to make nut milk at home for the first time. But first, of course I have to ask you guys some tips/insights/hacks that I should notice before actually giving it a shot. It’d be nicer if you can share with me the successful recipe you have made.

Hi there and welcome!

I don't have any real help for you but it all comes down to the correct kind of tool to grind/milk the nut. That's my understanding.

Now if you want to make nut butters I can help you with that as I use wet grinders/melangers so can give some more info. I don't make nut butters though but the machines are simple.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky