Home page changes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I never knew anything about the "Hide" option until reading this thread, and never thought about it.
That said; What's up with the "Ignore" thing?
If I ever wanted to ignore something I just, well, ignored it...

I never knew anything about the "Hide" option until reading this thread, and never thought about it.
That said; What's up with the "Ignore" thing?
If I ever wanted to ignore something I just, well, ignored it...

Sometimes personalities clash and if that's the case, it can reduce the stress levels a LOT if you don't have to see their posts.. If only this worked in real life😉😀

What has happened to the ability to mark all forums as read? Before the change you could click on Forums and go down to the bottom of the list where you had the option to mark all read. I don't find this anywhere now.

I have re-activated the "mark forums read" menu item. Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: 1MoreFord
Is there any way to create two sub categories on the front page? It might just be me but it was nice having a section of just brand new threads posted. Now a thread that is 7 years old can pop up if someone commented on it and IMO just makes it difficult to sift through the new material. Maybe one section for new threads posted and another section for most recently commented on? Just a suggestion.

Is there any way to create two sub categories on the front page? It might just be me but it was nice having a section of just brand new threads posted. Now a thread that is 7 years old can pop up if someone commented on it and IMO just makes it difficult to sift through the new material. Maybe one section for new threads posted and another section for most recently commented on? Just a suggestion.
Good question! I've now started paying attention to the original post date.

Ryan

Good question! I've now started paying attention to the original post date. Ryan

I agree, I liked things the way they were before, tho I do realize you can't make everyone happy. RAY

I agree, I liked things the way they were before, tho I do realize you can't make everyone happy. RAY

Def right Ray cant make everyone happy! Not complaining at all I just know for me it was nice when I wanted to log in and check out the new material and it was right there on the front page. Now I have to decipher what is new and what is old.

Reactions: normanaj

This^

Def right Ray cant make everyone happy! Not complaining at all I just know for me it was nice when I wanted to log in and check out the new material and it was right there on the front page. Now I have to decipher what is new and what is old.

And this^

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky