Hobo Pie Iron Sammies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks rings, was fun... I will just keep adding to this as we make some different ones ,,, want to make sloppy joe and cheese,phillie steak and cheese/onion ..and a meatball parm ....

I salute your sammiches!
points1.png

But those rotisserie chickens call to me... "Eat Me!"
Look forward to seeing the Apple Pies.
Hey Chile ... if you was wondering about the chickens ..... they was goooood ... 

with some chicken noodles wife makes and creamed spinach .....

Wow! Great round of food and fun Griz! Point!

I've got one of those hobo sandwich/pie makers and I have never used it. I guess I had it in my mind it was only good for taking camping but I never did because I always had other things planned. Thank you for the inspiration! 

Ill bet you could even make waffles in that thing, Huh? Bisquick, or Oatmeal and fruit like Crisp or Cobbler? Graham crackers-marshmallow-chocolate?

Those pastry crusts I posted here worked nice, when I opened up iron, they sorta swelled up .. experiment and tell us all, I am gonna use it more time to time, lots of leftover coals ..thanks for the point as well Browneyesvictim

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky