high speed internet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 23, 2012
N, IOWA
anyone here getting your internet through Windstream? good or bad id rather find out from someone thats using the service

This is random!
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Kat

this is what dish network has been advertising for a few weeks now

This is random!
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Kat
this is new that's being offered through dish net and i just signed up for it,  its $4 more a month then what I'm paying now for crappy slow dial up and that price is locked in for life.  my land line phone is through Windstream anyway,    but i haven't found any reviews on there Internet services that's why I'm asking and there might be 1 or more here that use there internet services,  i know ill find out anyway but id like to know in advance for any problems.

there's no tech related category except for the forum related issues,   the Internet is very important, it allows people everywhere to come together and share ideas and thoughts,  maby even about smoking meats
biggrin.gif

windstream's info on this is alittle deceiving,  it says that its a wireless modem
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
  there's an  Ethernet cable from the computer to the box,  then a phone cord from the box to the phone jack,     my definition of wireless modem must be WAY OFF base
icon_biggrin.gif

and then theres the age of this puter if it can handle this,  (12 yrs old) and then hype it up with a few more problems,    that made for an excellent excuse to get a new puter,   im currently deciding on one of these at tigerdirect.com

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...tId=114&cm_re=Desktops-_-Spot 03-_-Gaming PCs

the reviews are so mixed of good and bad ones that ill be doing some comparing for a while,  with only  $640.00 cap   (window shopping)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky