Hi Ya'll from oklahoma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ladyredrobin

Original poster
Nov 23, 2016
Howdy from Seminole Oklahoma!

I am soooo happy to find this thread. I have been smoking for about 5 years now but have been cooking on  woodstove/open fires for about 20 yrs. We had a handmade off set smoke given to us about 5 yrs ago and just recently had to lay it to rest. ( it was old when we received it)

My hubby surprised me with a Char-broil 30" offset smoker grill about a month ago.

Upon its first smoke I found it's sweet spot and the rest is history.

I love curing and smoking our own meats and I am looking forward to sharing recipes and tricks with everyone.

Welcome to the group Ladyredbobbin.  I missed your instruction thread somehow.  I think it was old age and just not paying attion.  LOL

I guess I did too! Sorry!

Welcome to this Crazy Crew!
roflmao.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky