Hi there folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nutmeg43

Original poster
Jul 5, 2021
My name's Nutmeg and I've decided to come out of hiding and join the fun in these here forums! For the past few weeks, I've been lurking, and I am just blown away by all the knowledge to be gained here - you folks really know your stuff! I have a 4 rack Bradley electric smoker, and have enjoyed smoking a few things - cheeses, nuts, ribs, pork shoulder, and some spices - but I'm nowhere near as good at it as the experts here, that's for sure. I live here in beautiful Alberta, Canada with my husband and our 3 boys and 2 dogs - so as you can see, I've got a lot of willing guinea pigs for any new smoking recipes I may want to try.

It's a pleasure to "meet" you all - and I can't wait to start learning from the best!

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Mississippi! Glad you decided to join up. Look forward to your posts. Brush up on them picture taking skills. We like pictures!

Jim

Welcome from Indiana! You've definitely come to the right place. Nothing here but good eats and friendly people willing to help!

Great to have you and welcome from South Carolina. There is a tremendous pool of knowledge here on SMF that we can all utilize, but there is also the expectation of pictures from your efforts :emoji_grinning:, so post them up...

Welcome from Minmesota. Just remember to take lots of pictures of your cooks, we love seeing the process and the finished product!

Welcome to the Forum from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country. You will find these folks are more than accommodating and provide great guidance from experience! Looking forward to you posting your next adventure, including the good, not so good and the Huh?! along with photos!! 🍻
John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky