Hi from rainy England, UK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TheGingerSmoker

Original poster
May 8, 2022
Chatham, Kent, GB
Hi all,
I’m currently in Chatham, Kent (if anyone is familiar with it) and love cooking low and slow.
I’ve not long started building a RF offset (finally got the time). I’m currently using an old oil drum for my smoker, which works great, but it’s time to upgrade.
I’m mainly after advice and a bit of a laugh.
Look forward to chatting to with you all.
Chris

Welcome from Iowa...rainy and windy Midwest lol! Since I just posted in your other thread I figured I'd stop and say hi here!

Ryan

Thanks for the warm welcome, I might have lied, it’s not raining here at the moment, it’s perfect weather for smoking some meat. I need to hurry up and finish my build.

Welcome from Virginia! Years ago I served in Al Faw Iraq with some great guys in 24 commando (if I remember right?) one of them was a surfer from Kent that talked me into a Portugal surf trip when we got home. Unfortunately, I only surfed Portugal and didn’t make it to Kent. Had a great time though. Looking forward to seeing some low and slow from England!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky