Hi from Hood Canal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jldalseg

Original poster
Apr 24, 2014
Hi everyone I just joined this group and as a matter of fact I am pretty new to the SMF. It seems to be a good source for tips and knowledge. Anyway I'm going out of LaPush on Thursday for halibut and lingcod, with any luck I will have some product for the smoker and grill. I will post pics
Thanks

welcome1.gif
  This is the best source for BBQ and smoking information on the web!

Hey, just got back from LaPush and it went great. We went about 40 miles out and limited the boat (8 halibut & 16 ling cod) in about 3 hours. Just itching to get some of this on the grill and in the smoker. Oh yea I really need to get a shout out to Sean at Washington West Fishing Adventures . According to the state number takers at the dock, our boat brought in some of the largest halibut they had recorded.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky