Hey Y'all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jonnyrod

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 23, 2010
Pasadena, Tx
My name is Jonny and just wanted to say howdy. I live here in Texas but am from K.C. originally.....yea I grew up in Crimedotte. I'm an old welder/fabricator turned reactor operator in a refinery down here. I am   relatively new to smoking but I have been burning stuff on the back patio for years.....literally. The wife finally said enough is enough, she ain't eating no more dark crunchy chicken and steaks so I am out to learn how to do it right. I am working on a couple cooker projects and will post up some pics if anybody is interested, I have some on another forum and am always looking to broaden my horizons.

Welcome to SMF Johnny - looking forward to seeing what you have going

Welcome to SMF! By crimedotte I presume your talking about wyandotte. One of the long standing members lives in that part of the counrty. So you might kkep your head down iffin he gets around to reading this post. I'm not sayin he'll take it personal but.......
icon_question.gif

Lots of good people here with lots of good info. Just ask and someone here will help you out.

Last edited:
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky