Hey yall!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gratefuledbbq

Original poster
Nov 5, 2010
Hello everybody!

before I start on me, I'd like to start on yuns. I've been reading here for quite some time and must say what a wonderful group of brilliant people!

My name is Ed. I'm from a little town in SE Kentucky and I love to smoke some pig! Ribs and butts especially. I've got my own rub and sauce I use on about everything from pork to squirrel. I run a hardware store, have a wife and two children (boy & girl), do a lot of RV'ing, woodworking, and cooking.

I'm working with some other friends on building a new trailer mounted reverse flow smoker / traveling kitchen. I've been smoking on a little New Braunsfiel for about 6-7 years and it's about to be retired. On to new and better things. Need some tech help on a few things (which I'll ask in the appropriate forum) and cant wait to receive and share knowledge with everyone here.

Once again, wonderful site, wonderful people! Now lets make some wonderful pig!

~Ed

Welcome to SMF Ed.

There's allways someone around here willing to help . Just ask .

Squirrel!!
eek.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome Ed.

Ed welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Good luck with the build and post some pics of it for us. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome aboard, Ed!  I'm with you, let's throw some pig on!  Looking forward to more of your post and can't wait to see your build.  

Welcome to SMF Ed. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky