Hey everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

notsbbq

Original poster
Mar 2, 2011
Ellensburg WA
Jake here. I live in Cental WA. I’m new to this site, but no new to smoking. I’ve been around a smoker since I was real young and helped my dad make jerky on his Lil Chief. I now have a Brinkmann SFB with a few mods, a Webber 22” kettle, an ECB w/mods that I just finished up, and my pride and joy, a 250-gallon propane tank converted into a custom reverse flow. I have a small catering business that at first was mainly for family and friends, but lately the word-of-mouth advertising has been great.  I’m here to learn more about what I love to do and if I see a chance to toss in my two cents you better believe I will!  Thanks and happy smoking!

Welcome to SMF.. lots to learn here and great people as well
welcome.gif

welcome1.gif

Sounds like you'll fit right in here. I think alot of us would be interested in doing some small catering jobs part-time, I know I have thought of it. Glad to have ya.

Learn up on how to post Qview and shoot a couple of pics when you get the smoker going.  We all like looking at good food.

Glad you signed up, you'll like it here.

Al

Welcome to SMF !

Like Al said---We ALL love Qview!

It is a good way to lose weight, but kinda hard on the keyboards!   
drool.gif

Bear

Jake,welcome to the SMF crowd. We know you'll like it here and hope to see some of your stuff(Q-view) as we like to drool
drool.gif
 over shots of goodies
icon14.gif

We also like to show-off our equipment and mods.
drool.gif

Hope to see you a lot and as always,

Welcome to smf glad to have ya!!!! Sounds like you already have a handle on what youre doing, so just remember we love qview!!!! Good luck.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Hey HI !! to you in E-burg!  My daughter goes to Central.  Glad to hear there's more good food coming out in these parts.  That is one big, pretty rig you got, and it looks like you sure know what you're doing with it!   Looking forward to seeing more from you.  Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky