Here we go - first time w/ ongoing Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
One nice Juicy plain jane fatty....tasted wonderful with a hint of hickory.

Lookin good. I think your dinner is going to be better than mine. I don't even know what we're having but it isn't smoked, so........

still looking good, keep it up!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Newb
A slice of that fatty on a toasted english muffin with a fried egg and a slice of cheese, that'll be ten times better than a McMuffin; Fattys are great !!!

OK, here we go. I'm a little late posting...2 many miller lites but....

Butt Fat side ready to foil:

Butt Meat side ready to foil:

And my ABT's that I tossed in (after foil):

In case anyone wants to know, the meat hunk on the top right is a hunk of the ribs that i trimmed. Just experementing for now...

Looking good keep the Qview coming

OMG.

ABT's are superb. I wish I could send all some. Thank everyone for all the posts on how to do it. This will become a staple...PS..all 7 are in my belly. Wife got 3 and loved em as well.

Hunk of rib was also very good and tender.

ABT's were simple.
Japs
Red Robin seasoning
Motzerella
Bacon
Mix of Apple/Hickory.

Sorry it took so long. I was so full last night I crashed and couldn't post these last pics. Here you will see the pork just falling apart using the spatula.

Thanks all!

By the way. I forgot to Q-view the ribs....lets just say that they fell apart. The funny thing is that was the last little bit my Dad had of these real nasty super tough ribs. Needless to say he said I get to do them all the time now...
icon_smile.gif

Awsome job all the way around!!!!

The only thing that concerns me is that miller light can in the first pic.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Iowan's and there butt brining. (head shake)

Looks great and we can tell you had fun doing it. Thanks for the q-view, it made me want to smoke.

geob

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky