Hens in a Hot Tub?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great as usual, Cowgirl! I could shoot doves off the fence in the front yard, but they have become pets. My wife feeds them every day.

Great lookin q-view and meal Cowgirl , I too love those twice smoked taters , man o man , a great hunt and an even better meal to go with it , what more could a person want
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
nice job !

Truly awesome Cowgirl. Them chix in the tub crack me up. Seems like i was at a party back in the day and saw those same chix tubbin'. Nice job Jeanie.

Thanks for the kind words folks!!
The hens came out nice and moist, I kinda like that smoked sausage under the skin.
Had a good dove hunt and enjoyed getting out.....even though it was just in my pasture. lol

Heck goat, I'd sit back and get you to do all of the cookin if you were here.
biggrin.gif

Hey girl, I've never seen anything nicer than that on food network! Maybe we can get you your own show! You could put Racheal And Geida out of business! Besides that, we'd get to see your pretty face! Keep up the great work! Inmate Bob
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

love that lil party u gave them hens before they became supper!!!!! great job jeanie!!! nice pics as well. so........ what about tha doves??? we gonna be seein them soon?

Thank you Pops, Kratz, IB and Erain!

Inmate Bob, I'm too shy to put my pic on the forum, I can just see me cooking on the food network with a paper bag over my head.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
biggrin.gif

Erain, dove hunting has been great so far......I have lots of plans for those little morsels. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky