help!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Hey guys

A while back there were a couple of posts on rincing store bought saurkraut.  I'm very interested in trying it, but for the life of me, I can't find the post.  I've looked everywhere (search bar, browsing).  Can anybody help me find it?  Thanks

Gary

Gary, a few days ago someone posted "German Gumbo Again" that discribes making rinsed kraut as part of the recipe. This may be what you are looking for. Sounds really good, so look fwd to your post on your experience with it.
Roy

lots of times these board search engines don't do very well,  using a google hack, you might be able to find what you are looking for:

in google search box type (or whatever you are searching):

rinsed saurkraut site:smokingmeatforums.com

it will search for words only in the site specified with the site: hack.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky