Help with Cook Shack Smokette

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
Guys,

I need help with some dimensions for a Cook Shack Smokette.

What's the measurement between the side of the smoke box, and the side wall?

Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated!!!

Todd

In my smokette it's 4.25" from the outer edge of the smoke box to the inner wall of the smoker.

They have gone back to a different/older style for the smokette "original" now, mine looks like the smokette "elite" 2 rack style.  They 2 are different sizes, so if it's the other one you need, ignore me
icon_sad.gif

Dimensions: 31.75"H x 20.5"W x 19.5"D. for the style I have,  24.75" X 16.5 X 19 for the current "smokette"

yep, mesured twice. still 4.25"

THANKS!

Just trying to verify size, so i can make a custom size AMNS for a young lady in Colorado.

Todd

Last edited:
I figure mine just isn't roomy enough in there for an AMS, so when I get one (SOON, I keep trying to figure out what I need), I was going to use it in my gas grill. What dust would you recommend for blue cheese?  Does the 6x6 go long enough for cold smoked bacon w/out refilling? I have a photo that shows the inside of my smokette, but can't find it on my hard drive. I'll post it here if I can figure out where it went??  geezlouise I am such a computer dummy.

4c3be990_090509_birthday_0003.jpg

Last edited:
I figure mine just isn't roomy enough in there for an AMS, so when I get one (SOON, I keep trying to figure out what I need), I was going to use it in my gas grill. What dust would you recommend for blue cheese?  Does the 6x6 go long enough for cold smoked bacon w/out refilling? I have a photo that shows the inside of my smokette, but can't find it on my hard drive. I'll post it here if I can figure out where it went??

I bet if you pull out the chip drawer, it will fit.  This will work for cold smoking, but if the element turns on, the sawdust could burn up very quickly.  I'm making a 4"x8" for use in the Cookshack, Smokin' Tex, MES 30" and a few others.  I'll make few up and see how they hold up under testing.

Todd

The racks on the older one like I have maybe ten years old, are 14x14 and you lose about an inch with the hangers the racks slide into.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky