Help purchasing new smoker. Smokin-it vs Bradley

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KetoJoe

Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2022
South Florida
Ok everyone. Looking for an electric smoker for making sausage (and possibly cheese). I don’t care about high temp because I already have a Kamado Joe series 3 classic and a RecTeq 700. I want a good smoker that will last a while and has excellent temp control. I live in south Florida so insulation from cold isn’t an issue but I do want something that can get low temps because I can’t control temperature at all with environment. I will probably never smoke more than 5-10 pounds of meat at a time since its just me and my wife.

I was looking at the TSM 30 pound with red roof but it is sold out. What are some other good smokers.

Here is what I have been considering, please give opinions, options or recommendations of other options. (Please keep price under $1300 with everything)

Smokin-It 2D Wi-Fi model
Bradley 31” Paired with AUber dual probe Pid
Bradley 41“ paired with Auber dual probe PID

Smokin-it makes a great electric smoker; I have the 3d. Never a problem. Not too many Bradley users on SMF but there are some. And the Bradley looks like it has more headroom than the 2D for hanging the meat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky