Hello my smokin" friends!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
It's been a while since I've been here and I've missed some of you guys. I almost feel as though I should post this in the "Roll Call" section.
Some of you PMed me to check on me and I appreciate that.
I am alive and well and still smoking quite frequently. I won't bore you with my doings since last June when I last had contact with anyone here, but I will tell that I had to take a break from the internet as it was cutting into family time, and time I needed to spend with old friends. It also kept me from my daily duties (chores) here at the homestead.
I'm not back in the capacity that I was previously, but I will check in from time to time.
This forum is a great place with great friends and if you want to truely learn to be a great pit master, this is the place to be.

Welcome back, Tom. Its good to hear from you again. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Cheers,
Brian

Hello Gunslinger! Pleasure to meetya and glad all is well. Many older members were concerned for your welfare. Good to see you back and hope to chat a bit sometime :{)

Welcome back to the forum Tom. Good to see you.

Good to hear from you again Gunslinger !
icon_confused.gif

Welcome back gunslinger. I am sure everyone understand, sometimes you have to just take a break and spend time with family.....

Kookie

Welcome back Gunny ... glad to have you hanging out with us again. Hope you don't stay gone so long this time.

Hey Gunny good to hear from you its been a long time. Glad to hear that all is well with you and the family. Looking forward to chatting with you sometimes and catching up with some good fellowship.

Hey 'slinger!! Got your PM and glad to hear that you're still amongst the kicking. Know all about the 'net time vs. family time.

Heya, Tom!

It's good to know you took a break for all the right reasons and that all the right reasons brought you back!

I've missed ya!

Cheers!

From another member that sticks her head in when I can get a moment to breathe.............it was great logging in a day when you stuck in yours...

Nice to see you're still alive and smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky