Hello from the Sooner State!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mattj2006

Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
Marlow, Oklahoma
How are yall doing?  My name is Matt.  I'm 28 and have a small family of 3.  My little boy is 4 and my little girl is 2.  I live Marlow Oklahoma and work in the oil industry.  I began smoking in highschool after I convinced my mom she needed a vertical water smoker for Mothers Day.  I currently have a completely worn out CharBroil Silver Smoker and am gaming the misses to buy me a MES 40 next week off of Amazon for my bday.  I've been lurking on here for about a week and you are some knowledgable and damn good cooks!  If I can get the MES im deffinatly going to smoke a big fattie on my b-day.  Go THUNDER!

Hello Matt and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - good luck on getting the MES and Happy Birthday

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky