Hello from St Joseph Mi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

terry moe

Original poster
Jan 2, 2014

I am a registered nurse and have lived in Michigan for the past 17 years. I work only three days a week and have lots of free time. I enjoy doing home projects and fishing. I grew up in Tennessee and one thing I miss is pulled pork and bbq chicken. No offense but people in Michigan cannot even come close to the way it is supposed to be done. When I would go back to Tennessee to visit the family, I would go to one of the many places and come home with 10lbs of pulled pork and 10 whole chickens. I have been busy for the past several months and have not been able to go home. So I decided to do it myself. When I do something new I like to do my research, and I have been lurking on this website for about 2 months. This is a great site with loads of information. Having owned a Weber charcoal grill for three years, there was no doubt about what kind of smoker I was going to get. As I mentioned, I love doing projects  I Wanted to build a nice looking cabinet for it for aesthetics and to hold a more constant temperature during the cold months.  Thanks for all the great ideas and cannot wait to learn and share more.  I would be happy to upload more photos and explain how i made this for anyone interested.  Grill On.......Terry

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky