Hello from North Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

philpom

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 16, 2023
Texas
Pleased to introduce myself to everyone. I was a moderator at the now defunct Kamadoguru.com website (member # 12). I have been smoking and grilling meats over fire in various ways for 30+ years. I still have my very first smoker (a Brinkman smoking bullet) but don't cook on it any longer. I spend most of my time recently cooking on my Weber, Primo and Pecos offset. I enjoy smoking cured meats, pork roasts and briskets, Homemade sausage is always fun. I've done bacon, summer sausage, pastrami, buck board, buldoc, lunch loafs, jerky etc.

We enjoy camping and outdoor life, I recently completed a custom camper build. That was the most ambitious projects I have taken on second only to building a second home in the mountains. I look forward to reading about everyone's journey and sharing mine.

You now know a little about me, look forward to learning a lot about you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky