Hello from NC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tree trimmer

Original poster
Dec 23, 2006
Hello everyone, my name is Tim; and I'm a smoker. Seriously, I've smoked some meat in my chargriller using indirect heat and just recently purchased a smoker box to get more smoking area. I was looking for some info online and came across this site and hope to find lots of great recipes and tips. Thanks in advance for all the advice I hope to find here.

Tree Trimmer

Tim, welcome aboard! Good to have ya here. Lots of interesting stuff going on this time of year. Keep reading and ask any questions you have, someone will usually always have an answer.

Keep Smokin

Welcome to SMF Tree Trimmer!!! A good first place to start would be to sign up for TulsaJeff's 5-day eCourse. Lot's of great info, no charge. ;)

Welcome to the greatest smokin' forum on the 'net, Tim. Grab a cold one and sit back and read through our great pages. Some great pix's can be found here that will have you drooling on your keyboard and sniffing your 'puter screen. These folks will help you turn good smokes into great smokes and you'll be the envy of your neighborhood. See ya in the forums!!

Enjoy!

Hello fellow NC smoker! You have come to the right place for smoking info. Don't hesitate to ask questions 'cause everyone has been very generous with their advice imho. Keep on smokin' and look forward to seeing you around the site :) . Daun

Greetings Tree Trimmer!
Welcome to the SMF! We're glad you are here. I like to second Ultramag's suggestion regarding the 5 day eCourse. The link is at the top left hand portion of this page. Again, welcome to the forum and please post often.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky