Hello from Georgetown TN.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hammmike

Original poster
Mar 29, 2007
Hello all. I bought a Chargriller sidebox smoker Thursday and was looking for some recipes when I found this forum. A ton of information in one place. I picked up some pork ribs and chicken quarters to put on Saturday morning. Wish me luck. I have read this site for two days ,I think I am ready. Thanks for all the info . Mike

Welcome to the forum Hammmike. Glad to have you here. Don't forget, if you have any questions during that maiden voyage, stop in and ask. There is usually someone here. Oh yeah.. bring us some pics of your maiden cook, we love those pics

Keep Smokin

Welcome to the SMF Mike, best of luck to you on your smoke, and please let us know how it goes!!!!

Glad you found us!!!
smile.gif

Welcome to SMF! Glad you are here.

Good luck with your first smoke. If you can please take and post some pictures of it. We love food pron!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky