Hello from Central MS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Vicksburgbbq

Original poster
Dec 13, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My name is Toney and I am located in Vicksburg, MS. I have been smoking and grilling for a few years but only recently discovered this wonderful site. I have been lurking for a few weeks and have learned a great deal. I felt it was time to jump in. My current equipment is a 40" MES (with an AMNPS), 22" WSM, 22" Weber kettle. My favorite smoker is a 42" cabinet door patio smoker with a warming chamber over the fire box from Shirley Fabrication. I love sitting by the stickburner and tending the fire. I have been making jerky and summer sausage lately along with smoking some cheese (have to do that this time of year in Mississippi). My latest endeavors are curing and smoking some different types of bacon (bellies, BBB and CB). My next big project will be curing a ham.

I'm looking forward to being part of the community here.

Regards,
Toney

Welcome aboard Toney. We're glad you decided to join us here on SMF. I was long time lurker too before taking the plunge.
Bunch of good folks here on the forums

Welcome to the site Toney, being part of the site is much more fun then lurking. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky