Hello everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

worm22976

Original poster
Jul 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group, and I'm getting ready to start building a reverse flow smoker out of a 500 gallon propane tank and a boat trailer. I acquired both off Facebook for $100. I would really appreciate any help and advice you can give me along the way. Thanks.

Welcome, lot of good folks and info on this site to help you out. We "all" like pictures as the build goes on. :emoji_wink:

Welcome and you have come to the right place. Many experienced builders here that can advise and provide suggestions. Check out the Smoker Builds section for ideas and tips, and don't forget to post pics so we can all follow your build!

Florida sends a big "Howdy" to ya. Pretty sure you can get all the help you need here to help your build. These folks are happy to help!

Welcome and you have come to the right place. Many experienced builders here that can advise and provide suggestions. Check out the Smoker Builds section for ideas and tips, and don't forget to post pics so we can all follow your build!
Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky