hello all. i have a recipe question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnb5

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 19, 2013
I have found some awesome recipes on here. There are a couple of people that I try to find everything they cook just to see the recipe. My question is. Is there a section for these recipes? I found the rubs, sauces, and marinades. But like stuffed thighs, stuffed shrimp, and things like that. Are these hiddenssomewhere?

They aren't hidden - you will find a good many in the recipe section but a lot of the good ones are in individual threads scattered about the board. You can always do a search to see what turns up & if you see a recipe you like write it down or bookmark it 
icon14.gif

That is a good question John and Smoking B answered exactly what I have been doing.Since I have been on this board I have been saving the ones I really like and I now have a smoking book with over 200 pages.

Start a folder and save away.

Love that link oldschoolbbq. Thanks a lot for the friendly help fellas

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky