Heat plates

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kfactor

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
sk can
Am just building some heat plates for my side fire box i just have a few questions . I got some flat plate steel and drilled holes in it and went from smaller to bigger but don't no how big of holes do drill and if my idea will work but all post some pics so u guys can see and tell me if it will or not

its a home made one i built it about a year ago and i tryed uploading pic but it wont let me even have the option all keep trying

Is it better to have solid plats for tunning plates all the way down it or solid plate with holes in it . Should it be all the way down your smoker or 3/4 of the way

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky