Headed down to GA to pick up my Lang.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

waterboy12

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Monroe, NC
I'm starting this thread today b/c honestly the forum will be the last thing on my mind when I leave out at 3AM. I've got a 12hr 700 mile ride ahead of me. Hoping to get back around 5-6pm, we'll see how it all works out.

I'll update the thread with pics as I go along!
Happy smokin! ~ josh.

Have a safe trip. I will be doing the same in about a year from now when I order a 60 or 84. But I will be driving from california. What Enjoy the trip and your smoker!

Congrats man. That is a sweet lookin smoker. So, whatcha gonna name her?

My question, you gonna set her up at work and do a smoke for 'em this week before taking her home? Share those happy smiles and just show her off a little?

Congrats man. That is a sweet lookin smoker. So, whatcha gonna name her?

My question, you gonna set her up at work and do a smoke for 'em this week before taking her home? Share those happy smiles and just show her off a little?

Not sure about the name yet...and that's actually at my house in my shop. But they guys at work certainly be reaping the benefits of my new Lang!

I'm thinking Agnus? Lol

What is that peace of black pipe that is attached to the bottom by the casters? I've seen that before on other 36 in smokers. My 36 hybrid does not have it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky