Has this fattie been done before?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gnarbrah

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
So I'm trying to come up with something heart stoppingly good for my first fatty attempt.  I was pondering a mac n cheese fattie.  Seems like it would be fantastic but wondering if it would work.  My plan is:

JD breakfast sausage

Cooked pasta (shells or regular elbows) 

Bacon weave

Seems simple enough but I'm wondering if I should use the cheese sauce in the package or just sprinkle with shredded cheese?  Would it be too goopy if I mixed the cheese sauce from the package in?

If it turns out as good as I think it might - sky's the limit with additives.  Salsa, jalapeños, ground beef, onions, bacon, blah blah blah.

Anyone ever done a pasta fatty?  Thoughts and suggestions appreciated

Definitely going to try this myself. Except I think I'm young to slightly boil the shells, then add a bunch of Velveeta cheese with a little jalapeño peppers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

did one for memorial day.. used the cheese sauce and added fresh garlic and some broccoli... for me I think it would have been better with some real cheese.. pepper jack or something like that .... but it was good none the less ...

I did one a few weeks ago. All I had was some leftover mac n cheese and it worked fine too. I added some more cheese to it, but otherwise it was outstanding. 

You'll have to dig a little deeper to come up with something someone hasn't done... 
yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky