Harvest is done!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 21, 2006
Western Kansas
Haven't been here at all for last .........???????? I don't know when. Planting, spraying, harvest has been busy. Glad to be back, even more glad to be able to run the smoker............oh, and drink some beer too!

Only thing I've noticed is that there are a ton of newbies. Site must be going well for you Jeff, keep up the good work!

Hope the "old basTURDS" still stick around, look'n forward to chat/bs/lies, etc.

Look'n forward to meeting the new guys/gals and learn'n somethin new.

Don't really give a ____ if you missed me, but I sure missed you guys/gals.

Steaks, chicken, corn on cob, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, and beer for supper tonight. Haven't sat down to a warm meal in what feels like months. Pulled pork sammies kept me thru till now.

So watch out moderators, I'm look'n to make your job tough!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Later TURDS.

"SkinnyAL"(need some meat and bud fat!)

Glad to see ya, you big TURD!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
Glad to hear that harvest is over and you can get back to doing some Smokin' !!!!! Missed ya!!
smile.gif

How's that POS Lang (that your going to give me) working?

Tell Bud I say _____ off!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
You got a good turd there Theresa!........but then again so does he!

The POS Traeger is doing better, had a rest, gave her a good rub in the right spots and she is happy.

Still want a stick burner.........someday.

Take care, kick the cat for me

this turd still has 2 centre pivots of barley to plant ,got 4 done and some dry land , running late ground is still a bit sticky and still spreading feedlot turds on the paddocks .
its winter here been planting oats too. when the last of the barley goes in we have a break from planting for a few weeks then time to start planting the new lucerne paddocks .
by the time thats done we will be mowing and bailing the first of the oats that went in . it never ends

What the hell you mean Harvest's over
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
You need to shine them combines up and get your self headed south. Harvest is just about a month away down here
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
Just think how much money you could make as a professional harvester
icon_mrgreen.gif

Harvest over? Like Johno said, it never ends! You are either plowing, planting or picking.
Glad you are free to join us again.
Smoke up some Atomic Buffalo TURDS to go with that cold beer!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Alright! Had a bunch of spray'n & odds & ends to do and now Im in the office to pay some overdue bills. Got me some ribs soak'n up some apple juice(kinda moldy, but what the hell), cider vinegar, worchest and cajun spices . Ready to "really" smoke!

To answer all you people, as kindly as I can.

Nice to be back
glad to meet ya
UR a turd too
good luck w/planting, better wet than dry(applies to many things)
NO, I AINT GO'N DOWN SOUTH TO CUT NOBODIES NOTHIN! Did some of that this harvest, pain in the ..............cajun
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Nothin' wrong w/smok'n a turd............wife does it ......ooooooooo
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Is that all ya got goat? C'mon Nancy!

It doesn't end mike, but that is good. Too much free time means less pay check. Gotta work to make money....work= think'n & sweat'n

DJ, went well. PS I LOVE 38 Special!!! Thanks good ole days. Drink'n and drive'n and not hurt'n nobody. Under controll

I'll see you SOB's around. Look'n to bash someone, make fun of some one, or even make someone cry. Go ahead, call me a *****
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Nice to see ya, help me out when ya can.
See ya in a beer or two.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Sorry a$$ AL

That kinda sums up the high spots... you gotta get out more often Al

Sorry dude, I've been there already and they threw me out for misbehaviour.

I know I kneed to get out more.........wife tells me that all the time
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

LOL Hawg! Good thing about SMF, they'll take anyone.
icon_twisted.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Raise'n too much hell in Hell...........lol!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky