Hares Chase & some quail "diavola"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you so much Knuckle47! I stopped/closed that blog but will keep you posted on new doings coming soon!

Meanwhile, Mick, I'm so sorry for hijacking your thread as they say, and with miscellaneous chimed in notes! (I forget that the wine section is not just one big forum but in fact individual posts and I didn't mean to start babbling in yours)!

Back to your wines!!!!

Such a fun group however, in whatever post we're ever in!!!
Cheers to all! - Leah
Babble all you want
biggrin.gif
.I just start these threads  to post a few wines as I find them in the hope that I might fluke one that is available in USA.

Its getting stupid hot here so I will be grilling,more salads,more seafood over summer.

I will go looking for some pinot gris & also that great Aussie invention sparkling shiraz for summer drinking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky