Happy Thanksgiving

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Every year on this day I think about all the freedoms and luxuries we have in this great country including this great website.

I hope each and everyone of you has a laundry list of things that your thankful for and I hope you were able to share this day with the ones that mean the world to you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all from My Family and all of the staff here at SMF.

20201126_141357.jpg

Nice looking birds! Happy Thanksgiving to you all also!

Ryan

Happy Thanksgiving to you Brian, and the rest of SMF. Really appreciate everyone involved. This is the best place to be.
Stay safe everyone, I hope we are beginning to round the corner and 2021 just has to be better than 2020.

Thanks Brian. And a Happy Thanksgiving to all the Fine Folks on SMF...JJ

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Nice post and, like you, our family always reflects on on blessings starting with winning the lottery and being born in this great country.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky